A unique Belize experience awaits you in the rolling foot-hills of the Maya Mountains
of Western Belize! The Orange Guesthouse & Cafe is small and family-run...
- Good service and value for dollar
- Fun family ambience
- Delicious International & Belizean cuisine
- Fresh fruit juices and cocktails from our well-stocked bar
- Pristine swimming in Barton Creek
- First-hand 30-year knowledge of Belize
- The largest giftshop in Belize on-site
- and our location offers easy access to Belize's best natural wonders.
"Easy access to this!"
Our rooms are clean and comfortable! They cooled by your choice of either fans or airconditioning and
they all have private baths with hot water and flush toilets.
At The Orange Guesthouse & Cafe
, meals are second to none! Fresh produce is either grown on our own 5 acre slice
of paradise or bought locally from Belizean farmers. Our chefs select only the best!
With 30 years in Belize and the last quater century in tourism, we know what you are looking for and can help guide
you to Maya ruins like: Caracol, Xunantunich, Cahal Pech, and Tikal...